g, oz, ozt, dwt, ct, gn, t, mgX
Special Edition Updated JS Series.
The Jennings JSR-200 offers all the features of a full sized digital scale in a pocked sized design. Multiple weighing modes, Tare, and a durable flip down protective cover are a few. The flip down cover is removable and can be used as an expansion tray. It also includes a spill catching ring for weighing small loose items. Unlike similar digital pocket scales, the JSR-200 will not hurt your wallet. Simple to use, easy to read, and extremely accurate, the JSR-200 from Jennings is a wonderful scale offered for an affordable price.
• Improved Ergonomic Design
• Innovative Spill-Preventing & Catching System
• Higher Definition XL LCD Display with WeighMeter
• Advanced Hyper-overload Protection
200g x 0.01g
Calibration- JSR 100g requires 200g weight to calibrate
1) Place the scale on a flat, stable surface and turn it ON unit the LCD displays "0.0" or "0.00"
2)Press and hold the (M) key for 5 seconds unit the displays shows "CAL"- then release key
3)Press the (M) key again, the display will flash "200.00" or ("500.0g")
4) Gently place the weight(s) on the scale and wait 3 seconds. The display will show " PASS"
5)The scale goes back to weighing mode. Calibration is complete. Remove the weight and turn the scale off.
|Product Features & Specifications|
|Capacity||200g x 0.01g|
|Readability||One hundredth (0.01g)|
|Units||Grams, Ounces, Pennyweight, Carats, Troy Ounces, or Grains|
|Calibration||Digital Auto Calibration|
|Power Source||AA batteries|
|Weighing Platform Size||3'' x 2.5''|
|Scale Size||1'' x 5'' x 3.5''|
|Display||Higher Definition XL LCD Display with WeighMeter|
|Warranty||20 Year Warranty|